Brown Mutt and I toddled off to Umhlanga for a wee four-day break during which we unwound, went to the beach, slept, ate, talked about boys, talked about dinosaurs, got career and love advice from a tarot card reader, got a pedicure, watched movies and exercised.
Let no-one accuse us of not thinking on holiday. There was a lot of thinking. So very much of thinking. These were some of the things we thought about during the mini-vay-kay:
- Brontosaurus was really just a massive joke perpetrated by a egomaniacal scientist who shoved the skull of a different species onto a completely different dinosaur (the Apatosaurus), in order to prove his ‘new’ discovery. Oh, and there’s a dinosaur called a Supersaurus, which pleases me immensely.
- Brown Mutt was a horse in her previous life. She has this in common with that British singer, Leona Lewis, it’s reported.
- I am apparently going to have a daughter, a son and a cat. I am not, however, going to meet a man at all next year but am going to have these children within the next three years. Since these children are not twins, I’m assuming, and I’m not meeting *anyone* romantically next year, and I will have had both these kids by September 2013 (three years), this means that I am apparently going to meet someone between January 2012 and March 2012, and be impregnated by him during that time. Almost immediately after my first sprog is born, I shall be preggers again. It’s great to know that I will have come know the father/s of my children deeply and meaningfully before I am up the pole.
- My sister is going to be nothing but a lazy housewife who will entertain. Having witnessed my sister’s cooking skills, I can only hope she’ll have these soirees catered.
- No-one snores worse than the hound’s mother, apparently.
- A room temperature of 23 degrees Celcius can, under NO circumstances, be considered air conditioning.
- Ridge in ‘The Bold and The Beautiful’ has been married about 10 times to three women.
- ‘Joseph and his Amazing Techicolour Dreamcoat’ is the best musical everrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
PS. Happy birthday, my favourite colourful canine. May your 32cnd year be full of happiness and serenity, and mostly, FUN!!!