I received an email this morning with the environmentally friendly suggestion to “think before you print” tagged onto the sender’s signature. So I decided to think for a bit. This is what I came up with:
- I feel entirely neutral towards Kelloggs K with milk and dried cranberries – I neither like it nor dislike it, but continue to eat it as I suppose it is a more nutritious breakfast than Cadbury’s whole nut chocolate. On it’s own, however, Kelloggs K is just dire.
- No matter how savvy I think I’m being, I will never know enough about cars to avoid being ripped off when they break. Asking questions merely allows the ripper-offer in question to respond in any way he wants – I cannot tell the difference between, e.g. “the prop shaft seal and CV boot are broken,” and “the turnip grinder has dismantled the Anacondan maze-recorder.” This bothers me.
- The same applies when buying electronic equipment such as TV sets and cellphones, life insurance, and financial investment products.
- I believe that the Nedbank ATM at 90 degrees on Rivonia, has not been operational for the past two years.
- I find Neil Patrick Harris extremely attractive.
- I don’t agree that this is the ugliest dog in the world.
Righteo, now I can print.